Wingate West

Wingate West  

Located in the St. Bethlehem area of Clarksville on Dunbar Cave Rd. is Wingate West. This neigrhborhod I am quite familiar with as I used to live in it in the early 1980's. That gives you a hint of how old it is but over the years new homes have been built on the available lots. It still has a great look and homes have been wonderfully maintained.

The homes in Wingate West are situated on very roomy lots with some even having acreage. The price range in the neighborhod ranges from $200,000 to around $500,000. I like the wide variety of styles of homes with many of them being brick and sprawling ranges.

There is no HOA in Wingate West subdivision and it is located in the city limits. One of the best features is that Dunbar Cave State Park is 5 minutes away and it offers picnicking, hiking, spelunking. At Swan Lake Sport Complex you have tennis, swimming, horseshoes, golf and softball. Drive a few minutes more and you will be on Wilma Rudolph with plenty of options for restaturants and shopping.

The schools are Rossview Elementary, Rossview Middle and Rossview High which are some of the most requested in the county.

To check bus service or see what times the schools start click here.

When you are ready to start your search for a Clarksville home or to see a Wingate West home, I am ready to serve you. Contact Debbie Reynolds, Clarksville TN Real Estate Agent and let me go to work for you. 931-320-6730.

To View All Available Properties in Wingate West Click Here

More Neighborhoods

Listings courtesy of RealTracs as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Mar 19, 2024 12:01:am. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.

DMCA Notice

RealTracs Logo  MLSGrid Logo