Villages

The Villages

The Villages
was started in the early 90's and is now a well developed subdivision. The homes are a variety of styles from ranch homes, to 2-story homes to contemporary plans. The sizes range from around 2000 sq. ft. to over 3000 sq. ft. Not many of the homes have basements but many do have some trees in the yards and very attractive lawns and landscapes.

There is a self managed HOA with a modest annual fee. The neighborhood has very welcoming front entrance and gently winding streets. There are street lights, sidewalks and natural gas and city sewers.

The location is super with a fitness gym and local restaurant within easy walking distance. The Villages is located in the city limits within a 5 minute drive to Walmart and under 10 minutes to I-24.

The schools are Sango Elementary, Richview Middle and Clarksville High.

To get more information about the schools you can click here.

Homeowners love living in The Villages because is a settled neighborhood where owners take pride in their yards and the upkeep of their homes. The homes looked well planned and the variety and sizes look very pleasing. You can't beat the location and pretty surroundings.

Does The Villages sound like a neighborhood you would like to check out? If it is I would like to be your agent and guide you through the home buying process. Give me a call and let's gets started. 931-320-6730.

Search for available Homes for Sale in Villages.

More Neighborhoods

Listings courtesy of RealTracs as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Mar 19, 2024 12:01:am. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.

DMCA Notice

RealTracs Logo  MLSGrid Logo