Timber Springs

Timber Springs

Timber Springs is located on Trenton Rd. in the northeast part of Clarksville. In has homes from around $200,000 to around $350,000. Some of the homes in the back of the subdivision touch Spring Creek and are over an acre in size. These lots may have trees and offer a lot of privacy.

Close by you will find Northeast Schools which are the middle and high school for Timber Springs. Glen Ellen Elementary is about 3 miles away. You can get more information about the schools and bus services at this website.

The neighborhood has lots of two story plans and split foyer style homes. There is some new construction still available but check inventory because these homes go fast.

There is an HOA and the fee is reasonable which includes trash pick up.

Also restaurants and shopping are close by and easy access to Governors Square Mall and I-24. There is plenty to like about Timber Springs. It is in the city limits and home has full Clarksville services and police and fire protection.

Does this sound like a neighborhood you would like to see? If so give me a call and I will be happy to show you some homes in Timber Springs and other neighborhoods. 931-320-6730.

To View All Available Properties in Timber Springs Click Here

More Neighborhoods

Listings courtesy of RealTracs as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Mar 19, 2024 12:01:am. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.

DMCA Notice

RealTracs Logo  MLSGrid Logo