Swan Lake Village

Swan Lake Village

A very traditional neighborhood for Clarksville is Swan Lake Village. Many of the homes were built in the late 70's and 80's. They neighborhood is complete and one of the appealing features is the seeing mature trees throughout the neighborhood.

Swan Lake Village has lots of basement homes and brick homes. There are ranch style home plans and Cape Cods. The smallest homes are around 1,300 sq. ft. with the largest being almost 3,000. These are affordably priced and range from the mid $100's to just over $200,000.

This subdivision is located in the city limits but has no HOA fees. It is located at the corner of Warfield Blvd. and Dunbar Cave Rd. in St. Bethlehem. I-24 is a short drive away and Dunbar Cave State Park and Swan Lake Golf Course are less than 5 minutes away.

If you are looking for Rossview Schools then you will not be disappointed. They are a little over 5 minutes away and are some of the most requested in the school system. To get more information about the schools or bus service click here.

Home buyers that want reasonable pricing and a settled, traditional neighborhood will want to check out the homes in Swan Lake Village. There are some really good deals and many homeowners stay for years. Give me a call and let me show it to you. Call Debbie Reynolds at 931-320-6730. 

Search all available Homes for Sale in Swan Lake Village.

More Neighborhoods

Listings courtesy of RealTracs as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Mar 18, 2024 10:01:pm. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.

DMCA Notice

RealTracs Logo  MLSGrid Logo