Somerset

Somerset

This St. Bethlehem neighborhood has a certain appeal that is different from other Clarksville TN neighborhoods. The moment you pass the pretty front entrance of Somerset you realize the homes have character and you will love the Craftsman styling. It also resembles a New England town with lots of Cape Cod homes and very colorful exteriors.

The interiors are also very unique and for those home buyers wanting something a custom crafted then this needs to be the first stop. Somerset started in the early 2000's and has since kept growing with new homes being added by various builders. It has sidewalks and winding streets and all the city amenities you would want in a neighborhood. 

The location is superb with easy access on Rossview Rd. to I-24 and Governors Square Mall a few miles away. If schools are important then you will like the fact that Rossview Schools are a little over a mile away. To learn about school bus pick up times and more information on the schools click here.

Why do people like living in Somerset? It feels like its own little community with yards being smaller and neighbors taking pride in their landscape and the exterior of their homes. This helps retain property values and makes living in Somerset a real joy.

Prices start around $200,000 and go to $300,000 with square footage around 1500 sq. ft. If Somerset sounds like a neighborhood that piques your interest then you need to contact me now. There are usually a few homes on the market for sale and I would love to show them to you. Call me, Clarksville TN Real Estate Agent Debbie Reynolds at 931-320-6730.

To View All Available Properties in Somerset Click Here

More Neighborhoods

Listings courtesy of RealTracs as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Mar 18, 2024 7:51:pm. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.

DMCA Notice

RealTracs Logo  MLSGrid Logo