Shagbark

Shagbark 

Shagbark is located in the Sango area about 1 mile northeast of Exit 11 of I-24. It is also outside the city limits and has a nice country atmosphere that draws buyers to this area.

Some of the lots are an acre or more in size and you will frequently see deer and other wildlife in the woodsy areas. Being outside the city limits means you pay no city property taxes which means your monthly mortgage payment would be less.  This is also a good location for commuters wanting to keep their drive under 45 minutes to Nashville and Ft. Campbell, KY.

Schools are Rossview Middle and Rossview High and Carmel Elementary. To get more information about the schools click here.

The houses were built mostly in the 1990's and there are a wide variety of styles. They are mostly small and mid-size homes therefore the prices in Shagbark remain low and affordable. Expect to see prices in the lower $100,000 range up to the $200,000. There is no HOA which will please many home buyers.

Do you like the sound of the neighborhood and would you like to see some Shagbark homes?  Contact me and I will happy to be your Clarksville TN real estate agnet. 931-320-6730.

To View All Available Properties in Shagbark Click Here

More Neighborhoods

Listings courtesy of RealTracs as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Mar 19, 2024 2:11:am. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.

DMCA Notice

RealTracs Logo  MLSGrid Logo