Savannah West

Savannah West

This neighborhood has been around since the late 80's. Because of that Savannah West now has lots of mature trees and landscape and a variety of classic style of homes. It is a very settled neighborhood with not a whole lot of turnover. 

The location is one of the best in Clarksville. Shopping and restaurants are close by and I-24 is about 5 minutes away. It is located on Old Farmers Rd. in the Sango part of Clarksville. Savannah West lies in the city limits and has street lights, underground utilities, natural gas and city sewers.

The price range varies with the low end starting around $200,000 and the high end nearing $400,000. The styles of homes range from 2-story designs to ranches to even some of the more contemporary homes with multiple rooflines.

Schools for Savannah West are Barksdale Elementary, Richview Middle and Clarksville High. There is more information about bus service and pick up times on the school system website.

Home buyers like the look of the subdivision and its quiet feel. There are many cul-de-sacs in Savannah West. If you would like to see the homes for sale in the neighborhood, I would be happy to show you. Give me a call and let's start your home search together. 931-320-6730 

Search for all available homes for Sale in Savannah West.

More Neighborhoods

Listings courtesy of RealTracs as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Mar 19, 2024 4:11:am. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.

DMCA Notice

RealTracs Logo  MLSGrid Logo