Savannah Crossing

Savannah Crossing

This is one of the few gated communities in Clarksville and this one is special since it is for the 55+ sector of the market.  Savannah Crossing is located on Sango Drive in the heart  of the Sango community which is near Exit 11 of I-24. It is not in the city limits so you would only pay county property taxes as a homeowner.

The homes are mostly brick homes and sit on small lots. The HOA monthly fee takes care of lawn maintenance and trash pickup. That is a wonderful convenience for the homeowners.

Prices range from the mid-$200's to over $300,000. Savannah Crossing still has some room to grow and there are building lots that have not been built on yet.

Just in case you may need school information the schools are Sango Elementary, Richview Middle and Clarksville High School. To see more information about the schools click on this link.

People like living in Savannah Crossing because the homes have many interior upgrades and lots of living space on one level. The homes are lovely and have lots of style. If this sounds like a neighborhood you would like to see and you are a 55+ then I suggest you take a look. You will like it.

Call me, Debbie Reynolds at 931-320-6730.

Click here to search for all available Savannah Crossings properties.

More Neighborhoods

Listings courtesy of RealTracs as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Mar 19, 2024 6:11:am. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.

DMCA Notice

RealTracs Logo  MLSGrid Logo