Palmyra

Palmyra, Tennessee

Home in PalmyraIf you like country living then this may be a good place to look for a home. This is outside the city limits and about a 10-15 minute drive to Riverside Drive. Palmyra has its own zip code which is 37142.

Many of the homes have acreage and allow you to have horses of farm animals. I am not aware of any neighborhood in Palmyra that has an HOA. Because it is outside the city limits almost all of the homes are on septic tanks and do not have natural gas service.

Palmyra HomeTo get to Palmyra take Hwy 48/13 also known as Cumberland Drive and turn right on Hwy 149. This is the highway that takes you to Cumberland City and Erin, TN. It is located on the south/western side of the county.

Schools for this area are split between Cumberland Heights Elementary and Montgomery Central Elementary. The middle and high schools are Montgomery Central. To be sure you can check the school bus service at this link.

If having a little piece of land is your dream then consider looking at land and homes in Palmyra. I would love to be your agent and help you find the perfect home. Give me a call at 931-320-6730.

To View All Available Properties in Palmyra Click Here

More Neighborhoods

Listings courtesy of RealTracs as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Mar 18, 2024 10:01:pm. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.

DMCA Notice

RealTracs Logo  MLSGrid Logo