Creekview Village

Creekview Village

Creekview Village ClarksvilleLocated in the Northeast School zones off of Trenton Rd. this Creekview Village neighborhood is still expanding and tends to have several homes on the market at any one time. The prices range from around $150,000 to around $275,000. 

The Spring Creek wraps around Creekview Village Subdivision and many of the homes have large lots that go all the way to the creek. This makes it an affordable way to live on the water. It has a really grand front entrance and with many planting and flowers to great you when coming home. The HOA takes care of this area and other common areas. To see the rules and fees for Creekview Village"s HOA click here.

Creekview Village Clarksville HomesBuyers like the location of Creekview Village especially those that commute to Ft. Campbell which is only about 20 minutes away. The Governor Square Mall is just a few minutes away and offers well known restaurants and movie theaters. Also the Exit 1 area of I-24 has lots of restaurants and the interstate access is close by.Creekview Village Clarksville

Schools are only about a half mile away and all three Northeast Schools are on the same campus. To learn more about the schools click here to go to Clarksville Montgomery County School System's website. Homes come in a variety of styles and many different builders built homes here in Creekview Village. It is definitely worth checking out. I am just a phone call away so give me a call at 931-320-6730.

See all the available homes for sale in Creekview Village here.

More Neighborhoods

Listings courtesy of RealTracs as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Mar 19, 2024 2:11:am. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.

DMCA Notice

RealTracs Logo  MLSGrid Logo