Bradbury Farms

Bradbury Farms/Adams (Clarksville)

Bradbury Farms near Clarksville
Bradbury Farms

is a country feeling neighborhood located about 2 miles northeast of Interstate 24 off of Exit 11. This part of the county is known as Sango/Port Royal. Since it is outside the city limits there are no city property taxes only Montgomery County taxes. The school zone is Rossview which are some of the most requested schools in the county. To check times for school and the bus pickup schedule click on this link.

The neighborhood began in the early 1990's and construction continued for almost two decades. Bradbury Farms has about 200 homes of all different styles and sizes.  There is no HOA and homeowners like this about living in Bradbury Farms.

Home in Bradbury FarmsMany of the homes built in Bradbury Farms were custom built and you can tell by there unique exteriors and product choices. All the lots are large but some have several acres and actually touch either Passenger Creek or the Red River. Don't be surprised when you see turkey and deer having the morning or evening feedings. Homes are now reselling in Bradbury Farms so there are many chances to own a home here. The best way is to have me searching for you so I can alert you as to when homes are coming on the market in the Bradbury Farms Subdivision.  

Another home in Bradbury Farms Clarksville areaThe price range starts in the high $100's and goes up into the $300,000's.

So many people like living near the city or town but still like the neighborhood concept. But they are not wanting close neighbors so that is one of the reasons Bradbury Farms has been such a popular area near Clarksville. I can tell you that you will like what you see and chances are you will want to make it your next place to call home. Give me a call and I will be happy to show you Bradbury Farms or any other Clarksville TN home. 931-920-6730.

To View All the Available Properties in Bradbury Farms Click Here

More Neighborhoods

Listings courtesy of RealTracs as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Mar 18, 2024 10:01:pm. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.

DMCA Notice

RealTracs Logo  MLSGrid Logo