Stones Manor

Stones Manor

There is so much to say about Stones Manor. It is more than a luxury neighborhood, it is a lifestyle. Stones Manor is located a mile and a half north of I-24 at Exit 8 on Rossview Rd. It is in the Rossview School District which is 2 miles away. For information on the schools check out the Clarksville Montgomery County School System website.

There are many reasons buyers choose Stones Manor as their neighborhood. The homes are beautiful and are in many different styles. There is no vinyl siding and lots of stone and brick. The lots sizes are not huge but they are generous. Square footage minimums make is so homes would have to be over $300,000 in price and above.

There are no front entry garages. Architectural standards ask for detail in the brick, matching mailboxes, steeper roof pitches, decorative garage doors and much more. 

The community amenities include the Manor House, open spaces and a pond. Walking trails are in the future plan with the finishing of area parks. There is a resort style swimming pool at the Manor House for home owners to use and the Manor House may be reserved for their private parties.

Stones Manor has an HOA and the monthly fee is $125. This covers trash  pick up, grass cutting in front and back, maintenance of all common areas and use of the pool and clubhouse. To learn more about the HO click here. The gently rolling hills provide a country beauty and give owners a nice place to walk and get some fresh air.

Building a house in Stones Manor is still a possibility with select builders. A building guild has been formed that has a hand selected groups of quality builders that have agreed to maintain the integrity of the neighborhood. I am happy to help you plan a home for Stones Manor Subdivision.

Would you like to see all the homes and lots available in Stones Manor? Give me a call and let me show you the possibilities.

To View All Available Properties in Stones Manor Click Here

Search Stones Manor Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 1943160
$142,000
CLARKSVILLE, TN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty MTRMLS
Featured picture for the property 1943066
$249,900
Clarksville, TN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Century 21 Platinum Properties MTRMLS
Featured picture for the property 1943051
$159,900
Clarksville, TN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Nathan Carr Realty MTRMLS
Featured picture for the property 1943017
$170,000
Clarksville, TN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Allison James Estates and Homes of Tennessee MTRMLS
Featured picture for the property 1943009
$299,900
Clarksville, TN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keystone Realty and Management MTRMLS
Information is believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2018 RealTracs. MTRMLS

Today's Market Trends for Stones Manor *

$301,900

0.01%

$116

0.01%

0.04%

May

April

0.07%

0.08%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable